Balboa Horizons Social Media Interns Wanted!by baladmin | November 9, 2012
Balboa Horizons specializes in the treatment of alcohol and drug addiction along with co-occurring mental health conditions or “Dual Diagnosis.” Our gender-specific programs are entirely comprehensive, allowing for an individualized treatment process that fosters maximum progress and growth. We have the ability to treat clients in every stage of recovery and provided invaluable continuity of care that ultimately means the best chance for long-term success.
We are looking for driven and Internet-savvy Social Media Interns to work part-time (10-20 hrs per week) with our Marketing Team. We need people who are constantly engaged in social media, follow the latest trends, and know how to squeeze every last like, retweet, and share out of an audience.
What We Require:
– Currently enrolled in bachelor’s degree program; ideally with background in Marketing, Communication, or other related discipline.
– Highly organized, with an ability to multi-task and handle details.
– Fearless – not afraid to be a bold and outside the box thinker.
– Expert knowledge and love for using social networking sites.
– Experience in or working knowledge of the addiction/mental health field.
How to Apply:
– Submit a professional resume and five (5) photos or ideas that would make great Facebook posts to firstname.lastname@example.org